How to measure underband size
- Use a measuring tape to measure around your ribcage, directly under your bust (along the bottom of where the band would sit).
- Get the measurement from the tape, in centimetres. Then use the underband chart below to find your underband size.
Underband Measurement Chart
|58 - 62||28|
|63 - 67||30|
|68 - 72||32|
|73 - 77||34|
|78 - 82||36|
|83 - 87||38|
|88 - 92||40|
How to measure cup size
- Take one of your current bras and look at the underband size marked on the label.
- If the new measurement you just got is smaller than the current underband size, you’ll probably have to go up a cup size to get the right fit.
- If your new measurement is bigger than your current underband size, you’ll likely need to go down a cup size.
- If your new measurement is the same as your current underband size, but your cups aren’t fitting right, you’ll need to go up or down one cup size, depending on the fit.
See here for International size conversion charts and more pro tips for finding your perfect fit.
Still not sure? Then our new Bra Fit Finder will help you find your perfect size, or book an in-store Bra Fit Appointment.